- You are not illiterate.
- Confucius say it is easy to hate and difficult to love. Frankie say relax.
- Thank you Lo Wang! But your fortune is in another cookie!
- What’s a seven-letter word for ‘cryptic’?
- Live each day like it’s your last. Or at least today, because… Oh I don’t want to spoil it.
- Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people look brilliant, until you hear them speak.
- Whoever coined the phrase ‘quiet as a mouse’ never stepped on one.
- Help! I am being held prisoner in a video game factory.
- Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things. – George Carlin
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- All men eat, but Fu Man Chu.
- Some mistakes are too fun to make only once.
- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
- He who takes advice from a cookie is sure to crumble.
- You will stop procrastinating. Later.
- Cardboard belt is a waist of paper.
- The difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer is all a matter of taste.
- You don’t need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.
- That’s what ki said.
- The good news: you’re not paranoid. The bad news: everyone is actually trying to kill you.
- The early bird gets the worm. The second mouse gets cheese.
- Small cookies bring great joy.
- Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
- To be is to do. – Socrates
To do is to be. – Sarte
Do be do be do. – Sinatra
- It is better to have loved and lost than to have had loved and gotten syphilis.
- Cookie monster wasn’t here.
- Chew, or chew not. There is no pie.
- To maintain perfect accuracy, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best. – FZ
- Man who stand on toilet, high on pot.
Reference: Shadow Warrior (2013)